PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS
At Oakfield we follow an inclusive process of identifying, understanding and breaking down barriers to learning, participation and belonging.
The Pathways to Success team meet regularly to identify additional support for individual learners or groups of learners based on individual need.
- A significant decrease in attendance
- A marked increase in the number of incidents reported via incident forms, CPOMS, targets identified as part of PEP meetings and other strategy meetings
- PASS data
- Learners off target in Maths and English
- Learners off target in an identified subject area and/or at data input
- Learners identified through numeracy and literacy testing
The programmes might include:
1: Learners within Aspire accessing off-site provision via extended work placement or alternative education providers.
2: Learners within Aspire identified as more able in specific areas accessing part of their curriculum at partner schools
3: Learners within Aspire identified as needing additional support alongside curriculum provision and accessing both internal and external programmes. These could include; emotional support, nurture, sensory and social skills programmes.
4: Learners in Aspire who need intervention or support to enable them to achieve their full potential, particularly in literacy and numeracy.
5: Learners in mainstream schools accessing specialist support from The Aspire Federation.
6: Learners who need further support to overcome gaps in learning from long periods of absence.