Meeting the Gatsby Benchmarks
The Government's Careers Strategy and statutory guidance uses the Gatsby Benchmarks to set out a range of requirements that schools and colleges must meet.
Using the expertise of our team, we have mapped out how each of our activities and events can support your son/daughter to make informed choices and achieve their full potential.
A stable careers programme, as outlined in the Gatsby Report must meet the following 8 benchmarks;
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
For more information on the tool kit please visit the Careers and Enterprise handbook using the link below
Gatsby Benchmark Result Oakfield Sept 2018