LEADERSHIP LEARNING PILLARS
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Welcome to our Leadership learning Programme
At Aspire we aim to “Inspire the Aspiring”.
Our Leadership Learning Programme is designed to:
- Promote leadership skills at all levels
- Encourage and motivate you to engage in any aspect of leadership which we along with yourself believe may support your professional development
- Provide valuable opportunities for active learning through the sharing of “real” and exceptional practice and access to personal learning journeys from our successful leaders both within our organisation and from across our collaborative partners.
- Provide access and deep insight into those ‘below the surface’ essentials such as HR and Finance.
Our programme is unique in that it offers you the opportunity to have a personal assigned Coach who will guide and provide healthy challenge whilst developing your own Coaching skills at the same time.
Our programme comprises of universal themes which are not exclusively for teaching staff. Staff have the option to complete areas which they consider most relevant to their own development, time and couple this with more personalised focus.
We look forward to accompanying you on your leadership journey.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the programme or require further details please do not hesitate to contact C. Taylor email@example.com
- We will assign you a personal coach who is a member of SLT or a Senior Line Manager.
- We will get back to you in a timely manner in relation to feedback and support.
- We will be prepared for our sessions.
- We will share our experiences and views in an honest and transparent way.
- We will respect and prompt healthy work life balance.
- You will engage in the activities set including the preparation and extended tasks.
- You will always consider contributing with creativity and freedom of spirit.
- You will reflect honestly upon your practice.
- You will give honest feedback to us.
- You will hear what we have to say.